cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Account Closed and still being billed

Morning All,  couldn't find the best place to stick this query soooo... Anyway, cancelled my subscriptions in November as I was changing broadband provider.  Had what I assumed was a final bill of £6.00 ish and thought nothing off it until today as i...

Resolved! Prime and Disney+

I can see this has been asked in the past, but things may have changed. Can you get amazon prime video and Disney+ on a NOWTV box? Both available on SkyQ.My box is a 4500SK.  Thanks.  

Cancel now tv

I want to cancel my now tv I keep getting charged after I’ve deleted all passes 

Payment card not saving

Hi, I have just returned to using Nowtv, I have been trying to update card but it will not save. I have tried adding the extra 0 on address and using manual address input but still unable to save card. i get on to payment card, update my details, the...

Issues changing WiFi password

im trying to change my WiFi password. It’s keep asking for user name and password, I’m using my now tv login, the WiFi password. I don’t know what it wants me to enter  

Broken device

My stick and or charger are not working and i am still paying for it,  what do i do?? 

Devices reset

Hi, I’ve had an issue with resetting devices on tv etc and now have no swaps left for month, normally I use live chat but this is not available thanks in advance 

Sky Documentaries & Sky Nature - Coming to Now TV

Following on from Sky Crime and Sky Comedy (which launches in about 30mins), looks like this Spring we will have two more new channels coming to Now TV....... Sky Documentaries and Sky Nature.  Check the following article from rxtvlog.com: https://ww...

Card Issues

Hi I'm looking for help .My bank card was cloned and so I had to cancel my card.Unfortunately a payment was supposed to be taken for my Now TV subscription. Obviously it was declined,but I cannot enter new details till my new card arrives.I dont have...