cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Important Community Announcement

As of June 18, 2024 the NOW UK community forum will permanently close. We want to thank you for being a part of the NOW UK community and for your continued support. For any support queries, please visit the NOW help site, social channels, and assiste...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Email change

I want to change my email because the email I’m currently using, I no longer have access to. I can’t remember the password either and since I don’t have access to the email I can’t reset the password.

Resolved! LG tv

I have LG TV but no boxes. As homeless can't have a DD and will a pass with no subscription help? 

NowTV Stick not working

Hi everyone. Recently I got an email saying the old white roku boxes will not no longer be supported. I got a free Now TV stick as you can claim a free one till November. Got everything set up fine. Was watching tv fine for about half an hour then it...

Claiming the smart stick

I have an email link to claim the smart stick as the boxes are being phased out. when I click the link to claim it’s saying error and sending me to the Nowtv website with only the option to purchase a stick. The link is to claim a free one ??

Now TV adding Automatic Passes

@schnapps  Hi Schnapps Got a question for you. These passes that Now TV automatically add to various customers accounts, that seem to cause them so many problems, under what circumstances are these passes offered and auto-added to customers' accounts...

White screen

I am trying to use Now TV on my new MacBook Air and every time I try and navigate away from the home page in Safari it goes to a white (blank) screen.  If I use the app it directs me to the website and the same thing happens.  I just can't get furthe...