cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaBubs

Too many devices! But logged out of all & reset password :-(

Hi, I’ve just gone to watch my TV series on Now and it’s showing a too many devices messages. I’ve followed the steps, logged out of all devices & reset the password, can only see my phone & TV on there. Please help?!!

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@SaBubs 

Unless you have Boost, which gives you three simultaneous streams, you are now limited to one stream, so phone and TV is one device too many.

For a seamless and almost instant handover from watching on one device to watching on the other, ensure you exit the stream on the leaving device; don’t just exit the app or shut down the device.

A clean exit will inform Now that you have relinquished the stream, so Now will let you start streaming on another device about as fast as you can start it. A fugly exit won’t, and you will have to wait 10 or 20 minutes for Now’s watchman to do the rounds and notice you are gone from the first device.

(And blowing all devices off your account also counts as a fugly exit).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.