cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Really Bad Movies

This is why I never pay the full price of the movies they are so bad, and some are not even on Wikipedia, so they must be rubbish, and if they are on, they are a 2 star and lower, if the first 5-10 minutes is bad I don't even watch it.

If I do not get any offers  as I have at the moment, I am paying £4.99 for 6 months Sept-March, and I also had an offer for the entertainment of £6.99 Oct-April, I refuse to pay full price as too many ads

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@superglo2012 

Adverts, get rid of them with boost. Only for on demand adverts, won't get rid of the NOW promotional trailers.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-without-ads

Only paying £2 a month for boost and have been for 18 months. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
superglo2012
Scholar 3

Why should I pay for no ads, Now is the most expensive streaming service, with not that much on at the moment with old films and really bad programs. I would rather watch some films that I have seen before on other streaming channels

RoyB
Legend

@superglo2012 

Sure, do that. We aren’t stopping you.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@superglo2012 

One beauty of Now is that you can cancel at a month’s notice.

Another is that nothing advertised ever costs you any extra than the price of the membership it is under.

No sneaky ‘pay extra’ as is always coming up on Apple and Prime.

So, are you going to stick around, and do nothing else than ###### (female dog) about what’s on offer, or are you going to vote with your feet?

What you would spend on Now if you took that offer would damn nearly buy you a Netflix subscription and a bag of popcorn to eat while watching it 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
starman73
Elite

I am paying £4.99 for 6 months Sept-March, and I also had an offer for the entertainment of £6.99 Oct-April, I refuse to pay full price as too many ads

There are plenty of good movies on Now TV.  As for ads, I pay £1/month for cinema, £1/month for entertainment, so paying £1/month extra for boost is worth it to get rid of the ads.