cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sheila
Mentor

Landline not working

I have been trying to contact now regarding my landline,  have tried all telephone numbers and there is nothing regarding phone lines. Have sent emails to complaint department but yet nobody wants to get back. So frustrating. Where is customer service for this company.

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Sheila 

Use the number provided in this link as it states they deal with landline issues too.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Sheila
Mentor

Thanks for that,  this is the number I keep ringing and all is about broadband.

Sheila
Mentor

Finally got through had to via the sales team who kindly put me through to the technical team. Engineer now on the way. Thanks for your help. 

Disabled-Bea
Scholar

Hi Sheila, am having same problems..am a vulnerable person waiting for my pendant alarm to be connected and the NOW agent i spoke with just wanted to know how old my phone was and to take photos of the phone and wall socket...explained i was mobility reduced and she just didn't really understand...have sent a complaint to NOW ...

Sheila
Mentor
I rang the sales department and they put me through to the technical team. Mine was a fault with the grey box outside my front door. Hope this is helpful
RoyB
Legend

@Disabled-Bea 

Now have a special service for the disabled and/or vulnerable:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/contact-now-accessibility-team

and under this link is a lot of help, where I think you will benefit from:-

Contact our Accessibility team

Available 8am-8pm, 7 days a week.

The people who (wo)man this number, different from any of the other Broadband Help numbers, should I hope be better trained to understand your issues and to respond to them.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Disabled-Bea
Scholar

Thanks Roy, have rang this no. and also completed the form online...they say line is active!!

Disabled-Bea
Scholar

Hi Roy8, thank you did finally get thru to Accessibility and appt was made for Wed for engineer to call to check line at property...but within 2 hrs, had an open reach engineer was at my door!!! Amazing...he fixed new socket onto wall and provided me with the new landline no. which I hadn't been notified of...changed ethernet cables as the one provided by Now was too short...so am grateful for the advice on here and for phone responses by NOW agents who responded to get me an urgent referral to OpenReach

Sheila
Mentor
Glad your all working again