cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jack2

Incoming calls on my land line

I am a new broadband and calls subscriber to NOW, having moved from Sky. All incoming calls on my landline are being subjected to the call blocking facility. This only gives me the option of accepting the call (Press 1), or delete the call (4) When I had this facility on Sky, II had four options to choose from; accept the call this time only (1); accept calls from this caller now and at all times in the future (2); send the call to "leave a message" (3); and delete the call (4). I must have this facility again. I have found it totally impossible to find a real live person to speak to about this, or even a meaningful phone number to call which gives me the options to ask the question and get a reply. Anybody got any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Jack2 

Call Now Broadband on 150 from your land line, 8am to 8pm, to discuss your options here with them.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jayach
Elite 3

@Jack2 wrote:

When I had this facility on Sky, II had four options to choose from; accept the call this time only (1); accept calls from this caller now and at all times in the future (2); send the call to "leave a message" (3); and delete the call (4). I must have this facility again.

I believe that is the Sky Talk shield in action.

Unfortunately it is only available on Sky.