cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adr_digital
Advocate

Change my home address on my account

Hi,

How can I change my old home address to my new address? Account settings won't let me, how do change it?

All I want to do update my address 🙄

Thanks Tony.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

How do I update my billing address?

If you only need to update your billing address, select 'Update card details' and enter your new address in the 'Billing address' section. You can search for your address using your postcode or enter the details manually. Select Confirm to save your details.

If the card details section is blank, just re-enter your card details before you select Confirm.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payment-details/update

@Adr_digital 

When you say ‘won’t let me’, precisely what are you doing where, and how does the ‘won’t let me’ manifest itself?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

How do I update my billing address?

If you only need to update your billing address, select 'Update card details' and enter your new address in the 'Billing address' section. You can search for your address using your postcode or enter the details manually. Select Confirm to save your details.

If the card details section is blank, just re-enter your card details before you select Confirm.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payment-details/update

@Adr_digital 

When you say ‘won’t let me’, precisely what are you doing where, and how does the ‘won’t let me’ manifest itself?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.