Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redchiz1
Champion 2

Amazon Prime bringing ads

5 REPLIES 5
Myke_Winters

Will see what the experience is like with ads and if it’s too much I shall cancel the subscription. I’m not paying more just to have an ad free experience, I can’t afford it….oh well, plenty of great stuff on YouTube 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Yeah, that well-known ad free experience!  😄

RoyB
Legend

@Myke_Winters @redchiz1 

If the Amazon delivery drivers start singing ads to me, I’ll cancel the parcel delivery as well!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

Ha! Have you ever actually seen one? Mine usually drop the package and run away!

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Oh, that’s no good - if they do that, it denies them the chance to steal your MacBook Air, as happened to our neighbour the other week. Asked for the code, handed over the right sort of box, but when he opened it, it was just a child’s toy of similar weight. By which time the bent driver had scarpered 😢

Though not before our Ring doorbell had captured the van arriving and leaving 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.