cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ASOS voucher

Hi I am just wondering if anyone can help so I have just signed up for now tv broadband and got an ASOS voucher as a gift , dose anyone know how long it take to come , dose it come after your broadband get connected?? 

Thank you 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Reading the NowTV T&C's from the UNIDAYS ASOS voucher offer it says  " You will be sent instructions on how to get your voucher within 90 days of your membership purchase ".

Also it mentions that the £50 voucher will not be sent if you do not activate your Broadband with NowTV.

Where if you are an existing NowTV Broadband or Combo customer you will not be eligible according to the T&C's.

Also reading comments on the Forum by members who have taken up similar promotions, NowTV are not the quickest company when sending out the voucher to customers, where if there is a delay you will have to contact their live chat web service to chase them up if outside their promised dates under the T&C's of the offer.

PS - I am assuming it's the UNIDAYS NowTV Broadband offer you are referring too with the £50 ASOS voucher ?