cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sassylou12

unable to cancel boost membership

i would like o cancel my boost subscription as i no longer need it and there is no option to cancel anywhere on my account, i cant cancel payments as that option not available either so im being charged monthly for something i dont use ive been trying to cancel for over 6 months now i want to cancel my subscription  please help 

p.s ive been to my bank to cancel, ive changed cards also ive even tried changing payment details anything to stop being charged!!!! 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@sassylou12 

Where did you take out the membership to begin with?

If it was on the app then it’ll be on the App Store such as iTunes or Google Play etc.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@sassylou12 

Boost as in Now Boost, or Boost as in TalkTalk Boost?

If the latter, you need to talk to TalkTalk, as you are paying through them.

Looking at the charges on your card or bank statement, what are the references given? NOW, or SKY, or what?

And if you asked your bank to stop these charges, and they didn’t, they owe you back every penny they paid out on them from the date you asked the bank to stop the charges.

But first, let’s find where they are coming from.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Angeldust

Hi sorry but I have same problem + it says now boost on my statement  how can I cancel  

Thnx 

RoyB
Legend

@Angeldust 

And we have the same problem with how to help you 😢

Go to your avatar, top right on this page. Choose ‘Manage Now Account’. Choose ‘Your Membership’.

Can you see any entries there? Is one of them Boost? (You may need to scroll down). Then there will be a button there called ‘Cancel Boost’. Press it, and do the needful.

If you can’t see any entries there, or you are told that you have subscribed to Now via a third party, then in that case, you need to know who it is, and go on their website to cancel Boost.

Full details here:-

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-cancel-now

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Angeldust
Thank u I will give it a try