cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My internet is down

Hi guys, my Internet is down. I’ve just logged into the NOW TV website and it is telling me my Internet is fine.

This is terrible service, I’ve gone on Google and it doesn’t even seem to be a contact telephone number to get in touch with NOW TV. It’s taken me about 10 minutes just to get through to this area now.

I’m working from home and this isn’t good enough as I’m missing vital work hours. Can anybody help? I can’t believe they outsource this to voluntary community clearly they have no customer service or duty of care.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To contact the NOW Broadband Team use one of the communication methods on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I hear you loud and clear, exactly the same experience, terrible website that sends you here rather than giving you the phone number.

I googled it and got it from there.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
This is a forum for customers only, NOW rarely monitor the forum. 
@schnapps was the other very helpful forum customer like us that provided you the link to get the contact number for NOW.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV is a domestic broadband service.

If you want business-level support and continuity, you will need to look elsewhere, and be prepared to pay accordingly.

Or perhaps you could cobble up  better service for yourself by switching to a hot-spot on your phone while Now is down, having ensured that you have a suitable mobile tariff for that usage.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.