cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

F1 highlights only on mobile

Hi,

I was looking to watch the Italian F1 GP highlights but it appears I am only able to download and watch this on my mobile device. When searching on demand on the TV app, the latest to appear are the Qualifying and practice highlights. 

I would assume there is a delay in uploading the event but I don’t understand why I can access it on a mobile and not TV. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just got back in the House, where the Italian F1 highlights for 47 minutes long is showing on my NOW TV box.

Guess NOW must have added the highlights programme since your reported it (unless it's still missing on your particular playback device on your television).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not at home at the moment to check my devices (apart from the smartphone).

As a workaround, you should be able to add the F1 on demand highlights from your mobile by adding the programme to the My TV button from your mobile.

Then jump to your other playback device on the larger screen where this on demand programme should be added on your Watchlist tile row from the NOW App main home screen (give it 5 minutes to port across to your other devices).

Or start streaming from your smart phone and then jump to your other device and pick up the on demand programme under the Continue Watching horizontal tile row off the main home screen from your other playback device that you use on a larger screen. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just got back in the House, where the Italian F1 highlights for 47 minutes long is showing on my NOW TV box.

Guess NOW must have added the highlights programme since your reported it (unless it's still missing on your particular playback device on your television).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. Yes I managed to download on my mobile device and shortly after it appeared on the account on TV.