cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win tickets to Game of Thrones: The Exhibition

0 0 1,526

GoTExhibitionSML.jpg

Fancy a trip to Westeros? Sky Atlantic has brought Game Of Thrones: The Exhibition to London for the very first time and we’re giving you and a friend a chance to go and check it out at 12pm on Sunday February 15 at The O2, London.

We have 10 pairs of  tickets to give away, and to be in with a chance all you have to do is reply to our #GoTNOWTV posts on Facebook or Twitter and tell us which Westerosi you think should ultimately take the Iron Throne. Don’t forget to use the hashtag when you enter and let your friends know about it too – if you don’t win, they might. And they might take you!

More Info and FAQs

Q: Where are the full competition Terms & Conditions?
A: Here you go: http://po.st/GoTExhibitTandC

Q: If I win, how will I be sent my ticket?
A: We’ll email you an e-ticket. You’ll need to print it out and take it along with you – no ticket no entry we’re afraid.

Q. Is there an age limit?
A. Both you and your guest will have to be at least 16 to enter the exhibition.

Q. I can’t make it on the day and time specified.
A. This event is going to be massive and each ticket has an allocated time slot so everyone has a chance to see it all. Tickets can’t be exchanged for any other day or time.

Q. How long will it take to see it all?
A. Make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes early and allow yourself at least 45 minutes to see it all. You may have to wait to try out some of the interactive experiences, but you know it will be so worth it!

Q. Is it suitable for people with epilepsy or heart conditions?
A. The exhibition is fine for everyone, but there is one particular interactive experience you’ll only be able to try if you’re in good physical health. Don’t try the Oculus Rift powered “Ascend the Wall” experience if you suffer any type of heart condition, epilepsy, hypertension, migraine headaches or other physical or mental condition that may be triggered by stress or excitement, bright flashing light or a fear of heights. Pregnant women should also sit this one out.

Q: How do I get to Sky Backstage?
A. Entrance to Sky Backstage is via the main entrance to The O2. Once you arrive at The O2 you will see event signage directing you to the exhibition. For travel directions to The O2 visit http://www.theo2.co.uk/visit-us/getting-to-the-o2.

For all venue FAQs, please check here:http://www.theo2.co.uk/faqs

EVENT COMPANION
Q: Wait, what? Did you say Event Companion?
A. The companion is a website you can view on both desktop and mobile, where you can see the pictures and videos you create at the exhibition, along with special rewards from the show. You can find it by visiting GOTExhibit.com and clicking "Join a House"".

Q: When I get home, how do I view my exhibitions photos and videos? 
A: Go to GOTExhibit.com on either your desktop or mobile and click on "Log In". After signing in you'll be taken to your companion where you'll find all your photos and videos from the exhibition.

Q: How do I register?
A. Just visit ​GOTExhibit.comand click "Join a House".

Q: I've registered for the event companion but I've forgotten my log-in details, what do I do?
A. Go to ​GOTExhibit.comand click on "Log In". Scroll down until you see the Log In button. Underneath the button there is a link to recover your forgotten password.

Q: Does my guest need to register for an event companion?
A: Yes. All visitors to Game of Thrones: The Exhibition need to register for the event companion to see the photos and videos they create at the event.

Q: If my guest and I pledge allegiance to different houses, will we be separated in the exhibition?
A: Fear not! You and your guest will be able to enjoy the exhibition together regardless of the house you each select in the Game of Thrones event companion.

THE VENUE
Q. Are we able to take food and drink into the venue?
A. To protect the props and costumes, you are not able to bring food in with you, however you are able to bring bottled water into the exhibition. No mead, no chicken, no gruel.

Q: Can I bring my camera to the exhibition?
A: You are welcome to bring your smart phones and personal cameras, however due to space restrictions you will not be able to bring tripods in to the exhibition. Make sure you and your guest log-in to the official Game of Thrones event companion at www.gotexhibit/register as this is where you'll be able to save and share all the personalised photos and videos you create at the exhibition.

Labels (2)
0 Likes