cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QL

Roku box can no longer find settings section disappeared

Hi

I have a Roku set top box and I can no longer find the settings section at the bottom of the page.

I also removed the YouTube app and can no longer find the app to reinstall.

Any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @QL

If you have a NOW Box or Stick, then on the home screen press the back button on the remote (button next to home button on the NOW remote).

Then you should see the Settings and Apps Store on the LHS of the screen.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @QL

If you have a NOW Box or Stick, then on the home screen press the back button on the remote (button next to home button on the NOW remote).

Then you should see the Settings and Apps Store on the LHS of the screen.

jdtv
Mentor

Whoever designed this user experience wants sacking!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @jdtv 

The hidden menu on the left-hand side was always there, but on previous NOW App software layouts the relevant tile boxes such has Apps Store, Settings etc, My Account was also on the very bottom grid row to be clearly viewed.

You would assume the additional information such has Settings etc since the latest update screen layout would be located by clicking the gear wheel icon (but this only gives you My Account, Help information and Cookie preferences).

I can only guess it was done this way by the NOW software developers to look and feel similar to other non branded NOW devices that don't have My Apps, Apps Store and Settings.

QL

Thank you all good now.