cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Box Broken

My box is now broken and cannot connect my HDMI cable to it. I Nedd a replacement yet cannot get help anywhere on this site.

6 REPLIES 6
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry to hear that, @Anonymous User . Now no longer make/supply their own devices. The most recommended replacement is the Amazon Fire Stick, which is more than capable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If I were to get an amazon stick I'd be on another subscription is that right? How do I go about continuing my subscription with Now Tv using just a stick?

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wrong, @Anonymous User If you get an Amazon Fire stick, just use your existing Now account to log-in to the Now app. The stick itself will, of course, be registered to your Amazon account.

By using your existing Now account, the Fire stick will automatically use all of your current subscriptions.

Geluk
Expert 2

RoyB
Legend

@Geluk 

Because you hit the S icon above before typing!

Hit it again, and then your subsequent typing comes out normally 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
greyeyes
Scholar

Get Roku express or 4k, the nowTV sticks were made by Roku.

Roku have their own range, more responsive than an amazon stick (i have too).

Roku cover all channels including NowTV and updated regularly.