cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your now tv box is offline message

I keep getting the message your now tv box is offline, when it isn't. When I press on the settings box nothing happens. The batteries are fine (on/off & volume work) but it won't let me get off the page or do anything 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi.. just came across this , I am currently having the same issue! , did you happen to find a solution? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same. Driving me nuts as Now TV app works fine on iPad but not on TV... Anyone know the solution? 

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User try clicking on the 'my apps' box. If that then loads, press the back arrow button on the remote and it should force the box to load the homepage.

It may take 2 or 3 goes at getting it to work.

IMG_20201025_105200__01.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here too - did anyone find a solution. This happens everytime I want to watch anything and I have to.

1) Hard reset the stick

2) Pair the remote

3) Reconnect to the Wifi

4) Download the latest version of the Software

5) Connect my account 

6) Reinstall all the Apps

Only then can I watch anything. I’m using a Panasonic TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having this problem too. Did anyone manage to sort it out? I can’t move off the top left hand box to do anything. The app on my mobile isn’t working either but if I go on it through webpage it’s ok 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My battery has been changed no joy, the remote will not work 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm not clued up with tech I'm only here because that were they sent me, blame  Google.  I was wondering if I use it up in my bedroom should it work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I fixed this problem by making sure I always plug the Now TV into a wall socket for power (instead of the USB into the TV). Since I changed it I haven’t had any issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

have this problem also, i have 2 boxes and a stick. 2 of these work ok so no internet fault ,but 1 has given me this message. i have this plugged into the mains and it has made no difference.At first i thought it was because i have not subscribed to any of the packages, but when checking against the other units this is not so, can pick up itv and bcc ok. Not sure if you should be able to pick up terrestrial TV on the stick if you have no subscription running