Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sports VoD neat feature

All,

If you turn on your favourite sports channel on a smart stick or box (which don’t as yet have sports catch-up), and the current program is a repeat, you may well see this:

305BD70C-4862-43CD-AB35-B2CFD9D14A80.jpeg
Which is what I saw this morning when switching on ready for the F3 sprint race when Sky were showing a repeat of yesterdays F1 qualifying.

However, this only happens when using the old interface (ie selecting NowTV from the apps store). The new interface just shows the program in progress.

Checked on my iPad, and it showed a similar, but much smaller message.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have noticed that myself. I have been enjoying this feature for the last two days. I catch up on both Scottish Premiership from last week and cricket so far. I do not know but we will find out if we can catch up on EFL Games and Premier League games in full.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my now tv stick has not got vod feature yet for sky sports 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

There is some slight teething problems with it at present expect it to launch either late this week or next week I would imagine it was planned to launch last week for the box won’t be long at any rate. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats good news vod at last, only if they could fix the unknown page error

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i had 1 day sky sports vod feature at start of september on my now tv stick it has gone when will it get a full roll out