cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable

Hi, it’s saying on my tv screen “ Sorry, Now TV is currently unavailable, please try again later” it’s been like this for a couple of days, tried unplugging both tv and stick but still nothing, I can get it on my iPad, can anyone help please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It seems a few people have encountered this message on their NowTV Box or Stick.

Don't know if there is anything in this link thread below helps (there is a couple of workarounds mentioned).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Sorry-Now-TV-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/537230 

I haven't seen this message myself on my NowTV box yet.

View solution in original post

61 REPLIES 61
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting message, using a stick - Showing NOWTV is not available try later,why?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my main tv has now tv stick - had it a year was fine now always says “sorry now tv is currently unavailable” yet it works perfectly on bedroom tv with now tv box! Tried swithching off at mains - taking batteries out of remote and taking out stick and no joy. Any ideas how I could solve please? Thanks in advance - David

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines just started doing the same thing. Have you had any joy at all in getting it to work yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No, no joy as yet..cannot get out of the message on the screen. Tried
resetting the remote but doesn't change anything. Really unimpressed lol
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem clicking on home and back does nothing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve just done as suggested and it’s now working again.

Candi1
Advocate

Yeah it worked but now I can’t connect my remote to the tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You need to take the battery cover off your remote and press and hold the button on the bottom right, this should pair your remote to the tv, hope this helps 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you tried the reset button and worked thank you I will remember to do that in future happy days 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

pressed the stick reset and the remote reset sorted problem on one set now going to other set.