cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rg001c7345
Advocate

Picture fuzzy on certain episodes of Blue Bloods

Good afternoon,

I've started watching season 1 of Blue Bloods on Paramount+ (on the Prime app via my NowTV stick).

Some of the episodes have really poor picture quality.  Really fuzzy, almost like an old analogue channel not tuning in properly!

Is this just affecting me or has anyone else had this experience and been able to overcome it?

TIA,

Rg.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@rg001c7345 

Which episodes?

I watched S1E1 a little while ago, on the Paramount+ channel on my LG TV, and it looked fine.

But Paramount via Prime via Now? No wonder it’s fuzzy 😛

Only joking there; but I wonder if you can try these episodes again via Paramount direct, or via Prime if that’s necessary, on the Paramount or Prime app direct on your TV, or some other device you may have, to see if it still happens, or only with the Now Stick?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@rg001c7345 

Outside of making sure the stick is fully updated, deleting and reinstalling the app, try unplugging both stick and router for a few minutes.

Otherwise you’ll need to contact Paramount+ directly. As it’s their app they will need to sort out.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help