cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OVP_00013

I have got the message "sorry, you can't watch NOW TV via a con. Exit your con and try watching again." 

I haven't done anything to the internet to make any changes, so I have factory reset but it's still the same.

Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is the error message happening when trying to watch anything on NowTV or just a particular TV show or movie ?

If it's happening to everything on the NowTV App, then are you using a VPN ?

Should you be using a VPN then switch it off.

If you are not using any VPN service, see if switching the mains power off to your Router for about 30 minutes makes any difference where you might have a rogue IP address.

Switching the power off at the Router for half an hour should automatically acquire a new IP address.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is the error message happening when trying to watch anything on NowTV or just a particular TV show or movie ?

If it's happening to everything on the NowTV App, then are you using a VPN ?

Should you be using a VPN then switch it off.

If you are not using any VPN service, see if switching the mains power off to your Router for about 30 minutes makes any difference where you might have a rogue IP address.

Switching the power off at the Router for half an hour should automatically acquire a new IP address.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou.

I haven't used or added a VPN so we were ???? It allows me to watch youtube however nothing on the now tv part inc kids.

I'll turn off the internet box as you have suggested.

Many thanks..I'll probably be replying to you in 30 mins..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's worked! 

Thankyou

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This stupid code pops up on absolutely every programme I try to download.

I have used 2 different wi fi connections, 2 4g connections and it happens on everything.

It is quite clear this is a now tv issue but they just want to palm it off and say it is a connection issue, what a load of bull crap.

As now TV clearly cant do their part of the job then surely they should be refunding everyone who has had to put up with such a ###### poor service.