cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv stick

Ordered in England 2nd April. Nothing arrived and impossible to contact anyone to find out when I will get it. Any ideas what to do?

wrote letter to 2 Directors but no reply. Cannot make human contact.

12 REPLIES 12
redchiz1
Champion 2

I have no idea who you ordered from, but it certainly wasn't from NOW as they have not been supplying sticks directly for some time. If it was a third-party seller you need to pursue it with them. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

As mentioned by @redchiz1  NOW don’t sell their sticks anymore on the website. So can you elaborate where you ordered the device? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi
Found online link that enabled me to order direct from Nowtv. They sent emails in confirmation and took payment.

Pete
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's strange, NOW website in the UK haven't advertised for well over six months with regards to the NOW Stick.

You could have still ordered a NOW Stick up until recently on the NOW Republic of Ireland website but this would only be relevant to Republic of Ireland customers.

Best to get back onto NOW live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Good shout @schnapps it looks to still be available in Ireland:

https://www.nowtv.com/ie/smart-tv-stick

Is that where you ordered @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment appears as Now Tv London on credit card statement. Wrote to three board members but no reply. They did email recently which I answered but still no reply, no name or other contact details. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

While waiting for the refund, order an Amazon Firestick or a Roku Express or Roku Stick, according to which best meets your needs, and you can start watching straight away,

Now is not going to be able to send you a new, working, Now Stick for UK usage.

In the meantime, though, can you give the exact link of where you ordered it from,  in case there is a loophole that needs to be plugged?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don’t know if I will get a refund as they do not communicate. Don’t know what the link was but will search. Reason for stick was to watch Sky sports occasionally but likely now just get the full full Sky package through dish as I doubt any future service problems with Now TV would be dealt with.

They cannot be defended, one email asked for my phone number which I gave but no call.More interest from this community area but thanks for advice. Will now look for that link.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You don’t need a NOW stick to watch Sky sports on NOW.

Any of the devices listed in this link will do, or as @RoyB pointed out you can watch NOW on an Amazon fire stick or Roku stick.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help