cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

HD Boost - Has it now gone widely to customers??????

Just spotted on my Now TV Stick, when in I go in to the Live Programming Guide in both Sports and Entertainment Sections, that a box has now appeared giving me the opportunity of the £3 HD and 5.1 Audio Boost......... you click on it and it gives you the chance to start the 7-day-free trial.  Has this feature now gone out to customers??????

It does say only available on certain content and devices..... and also a line saying it's not available on Hayu or FOX.  

Is this HD Boost thing only for certain Live programming or is it also catch-up????

I'm not particulary ready to sign-up and try it until I maybe know more about what content is or isn't Boosted.

Anyone else getting these HD Boost box things when they go in to the Live programming Guides???

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

That does seem like an odd selection.  It seems like Now TV have brought back TWD seasons 1-9 very soon after they had just left, so here was me thinking they might have been giving their customers a nice treat by quickly bringing back the back-catalogue of seasons in glorious HD.  Maybe it's a work in progress and all older seasons will be in HD soon-ish?????

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Having started episode 2 season 7 of Ray Donovan today I thought to have a quick nosy at TWD, looks like all seasons still don’t have the HD tag on my Samsung TV.

It certainly is strange why Fox wasn’t included in the HD lineup. Still appears to be the case too. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried out the HD boost. Much improved pic quality. Fox seems to be HD for a few seconds after switching from another definite HD channel then quality drops. Definitely not due to TV or Smart Box settings. Odd....

12 Meg connection is recommended. Presume thats for 50fps as I connect at 6 Meg and have no issues.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. I’m interested in this but Apple TV boxes aren’t supported yet by the boost? 
Even tho the Apple box I have is 4K compatible?

any plans to change this please?