cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Toby1
Mentor

Colour

Hi. I've just returned to my previous TV which I was also using this same stick, but the colour now on all the Nowtv platforms and also apps such as netflix are so dark as unwatchable.. adjusting the actual TV makes no difference. Will a hard reset help? If so, will I lose my watchlist?. Thnx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Toby1 

It’s worth unplugging the Now stick from the HDMI port, then plugging it in again. Experience says this action can solve a lot of HDMI problems..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
redchiz1
Champion 2

Your watchlist is held in the cloud via your account. Feel free to reset if you think it will help. Do you have any other devices you can test with?

Toby1
Mentor

Hey..That's a help with the watchlist, thanks. The TV itself is fine, the Xbox is fine and Netflix run through the TV instead of the stick is fine. It's just everything powered through the stick that is corrupted...Will try a hard reset, nothing to lose.

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Toby1 

It’s worth unplugging the Now stick from the HDMI port, then plugging it in again. Experience says this action can solve a lot of HDMI problems..

Toby1
Mentor

Thanks Mark..will give that a go, or even try another port as the hard reset didn't work.

Toby1
Mentor

My goodness Mark! It worked! What a simple solution! Thank you!!

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Toby1  Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best.

Occam’s Razor rules!