cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Smart Box Help

What is the NOW TV Smart Box? The NOW TV Smart Box turns your TV into a smart TV, and is a great way for you to get Sky Movies, Sky Sports, Sky Entertainment and Freeview channels with no contract.   What’s the difference between the NOW TV Box a...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Freeview retune alerts

Hello everybody   This is just a heads up to make people aware that from February 2018 more Freeview retunes are happening.   The day in which you will have to conduct a retune will differ depending on your geographical location. Please see the artic...

HDR

Hi all, Any chance we can receive HDR on the Smart Nowtv Box using 1080p.Is it posible for an HDR signal to be streamed in (1080p). ?. Just noticed Netflix thread saying it was posible to receive HDR in 1080p,it's not just for 4k UHD TVs.You still ne...

now tv box

If I already have 2 black now tv boxes and wanted to upgrade to a smart box would it still be under the same account??

Error Code 100

Hi Three times last night had the stream stop with a "something went wrong...." message giving Error Code 100. Rectified itself after a couple of minutes. Can anyone enlighten me as to the meaning of this code? I've searched but can find no definitio...

Re: Now TV and Sony XD9305 TV

I am trying to see whether I can reduce my Sky subscription, particularly Sky Sports. I pay a lot to basically watch Man Utd and they do not appear every week but I am paying whether they do or do not. I thought that Now TV might be a cheaper, more f...

Resolved! Why no 5:1 sound on Freeview HD channels?

As the title says, even though I have the Dolby D+ and DTS options enabled on my smart box I noticed whilst watching this evenings F.A. Cup semi final on BBC 1 that the surround sound wasn't being sent to my amp.Switching to my PC to watch the game u...

Resolved! EAC3 (DolbyD+) tuner channels no sound

Hello,I used my NOW TV Smart for French DVB-T (TNT similar to Freeview) but I have no sound...The issue occurs only with French channels (audio eac3) but it works find with others channels Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany. My firmware version is ver. 7.5...

Smart box won't power up

I have just bought a smart box & turned it on connect to wifi & it started a software update, now it won't come on at all, can anyone help ?