cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sickofthis
Advocate

CDN error

Hello. 

I am so frustrated. I spent over two hours with a chat help option because now wouldn't let me login - as in the login page wouldn't loan on phone (android) or laptop (Mac). 

That seems to have now resolved and I am left with CDN error. I have already pressed factory reset. I haven't been able to access any content for over a week. 

Please help. Now I'm logged in I'm thinking of just cancelling.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sickofthis 

Are you getting the CDN error message on all NOW content or only certain NOW content?

I have only experienced myself the CDN error message recently when attempting to watch Portrait Artist of the Year.

Where other NOW content seems to be working fine on my Roku streamer.

I think somebody also was getting this CDN message reported over on Twitter (X), might have been the TV show Manifest but reading their tweet other TV shows was working fine.

Best to report it over on NOW live chat if it's either a particular TV show or movie or all NOW content on your devices.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Sickofthis 

I just read your post again and can see it's all NOW content for over a week.

As a temporary test do you have mobile internet data and if so can you test on your phone NOW App or WiFi hotspot to your Mac to see if there is a conflict somewhere between the NOW service and your Router which is blocking the streams.

If no luck, then jump over to NOW live chat by clicking the green chat online button from this link below for further assistance.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Jking
Advocate

I’ve just cancelled all mine, been over 3 weeks, have 2 boxes and a stick and does it on all of them. Only thing that works is sky news.