cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aretheyconmen
Advocate

crooked morons but its easy enough to charge them

when i signed up i didnt want to become a NOW TV technician they cant afford my hourly rate but it seems that despite paying out for years as soon as there is a problem I have to fix it myself!! Images are lagging behind audio but there is no adivce that is appropriate despite circling round the so called ehlp for nearly 3 horus total. Are you having similair problems with this bunch of shysters? Well here is what i am doing I rang and informed them on the broadband side, same company, that I required assistance with the TV product . I gave them 3 days to repsond and told them if i didnt hear, which I haven't, I would continue the work they have assigned me to sort out the problem with their system. I will charge them £150 per hour (was going to be £450 but I was ill yesterday Sunday is triple time)  if they dont pay within 7 days I will charge interest at 1/2 of 1% per day compunded weekly. They wont pay I know I will then issue a statutory demand when the amount gets to 50k wont take long. They will have to pay!! Nice to know I can only complain about certain labels, none of them say video dragging behing audio, maybe thats why I cant fix it myself!

7 REPLIES 7
redchiz1
Champion 2

There is a lengthy and ongoing thread here where people have complained of similar symptoms, although you have not provided much by way of detail. It appears that NOW are aware and working on a fix. 

Nitro
Scholar 3

LOL 🤣

RoyB
Legend

@Aretheyconmen 

What’s an ehip?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB 

Oh it's brilliant. Like a regular hip replacement, but with an app. 

RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Oh, like an endix 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

@RoyB 

LOL, you can read that in two ways, especially out loud!

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Aretheyconmen 

as @redchiz1 mentioned this is currently an open incident and teams are working hard to fix the issue. TV support is only avaible via Live Chat, as you will have been made aware when you called the Broadband support team, this may well be why you haven't received a response. 

Please be aware that abuse is never tolerated, please familiarize yourself with the rules before posting again and note that any further rule breaks will result in a ban.

I'm also locking this topic for further replies as the question has been answered.