cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
E39Ash
Observer

NOW Sports Membership

Hi Everyone, 

I have Now Sports Membership on my Samsung S23 Ultra with about 5-6 months left. Every time I try to play a Premier League game it says 'Now Membership Required. You'll need a NOW Sports Membership to watch this on this device'.  

I have tried looking through my whole app but can't find a way to contact NOW directly for a solution. 

Can anyone help me? Any help is thoroughly appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@E39Ash 

Have you tried logging out and back in?

Worthwhile try deleting and reinstalling the app.

What happens when you try your mobile data?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
E39Ash
Observer

I have tried that. Used mobile data and wifi, nothing is working. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@E39Ash 

Very weird! 

Best to report with staff via live chat. Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/problems-watching-now

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@E39Ash @gavs82008 

Now is funny about foldable phones, and doesn’t allow the mobile membership on them. Even though your Ultra 23 isn’t a folding phone, perhaps Now think it is, or might be?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @E39Ash 

I am assuming you are referring to a NOW Sports Mobile Membership? 

I am also assuming you are trying to watch Premier League football on the Sky Sports Premier League channel and not Sky Sports Main Event.

Would you have a different spare smartphone to test the NOW Mobile Sports Membership on apart from your Samsung S23 Ultra phone ?

Simon123
Mentor

Have you applied boost if your Tring to watch in 2 devices as if one device is connected and your trying to watch in another you need to purchase a boost