cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris12
Advocate

Day pass

I purchased a day pass for the first game of the season with the offer of having 6 months mobile access (same offer as last year which worked perfectly).  I watched the game but unfortunately after this game my mobile access has been cut off.  

I am trying to contact NOW TV but it seems impossible to actually get though to anyone!

Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Chris12 

The mobile membership takes up to 10 working days to get to your account. When did you take out the day membership?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Chris12 

The mobile membership takes up to 10 working days to get to your account. When did you take out the day membership?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Chris12
Advocate

Thank you Schnapps. I bought the day pass in August and still haven't received access to the mobile service. But thank you for your help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Chris12 

If you purchased the Day Sports Membership back in August then it's been more then 10 working days for the Mobile Sports offer Membership to be automatically added to your NOW account.

Did you get an email from NOW saying that the Mobile Sports Membership has been automatically applied to your account?

Also is there any sign of the Mobile Sports Membership on your online NOW account under the My Membership section?

NOW don't have a telephone number for TV streaming customers and you need to go through NOW live chat by clicking the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below (don't click on the get help quicker button which is a chat bot).

Or alternatively send them a message using the web form on the same link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Chris12 

Any error message when you try one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels such has Sky Sports Premier League for example on your mobile phone.

I am assuming because you mentioned the start of the season that you purchased the Day Membership that the Mobile Sports Membership has been on your account for a couple of weeks.

Is the Mobile Sports Membership still showing online on your NOW account under My Membership?

If using an iPhone then have you tried a fresh NOW App download from the phone Apps Store and a full fresh power restart on the phone before logging back into the NOW App again on your phone.

Chris12
Advocate

Thank you I will try this now.

RoyB
Legend

@Chris12 @schnapps 

@gavs82008 asked the key question here:- 

When did you take out the day membership?

Without knowing this, I see that different interpretations of the timeline, and thus of the fault, if any, being observed, are possible 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Chris12
Advocate

Thanks RoyB. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RoyB 

If you read the OP post, they said that the purchased a Day Sports Pass at the start of the football season (which for the Premier League was around the 12th of August 2023) so the Mobile Sports Membership should have been added by now.

Though let the OP come back and confirm the actual date they purchased the Day Sports Pass with the six months Mobile Sports Membership offer deal.

@Chris12 I have just been over on NOW Twitter (X) and apparently NOW are encountering issues with the NOW App login for iOS devices, so at the moment I would hold off signing out of the NOW App on your iPhone or downloading a new fresh App until NOW have fixed the problem with iOS devices their end.

You can still try a full power down on the phone whilst still signed in on the existing NOW App on your phone.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

If think I will let @Chris12 come back with further information, just in case they wasn't referring to PL football and was talking about the start of something like the NFL which started on the 7th of Sept or perhaps another sport.