cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app freezing occasionally

Since friday (yestarday) when i watched sky sports, now and again at time the picture freezes, i am using my lg uhd smart tv, how do i solve this
15 REPLIES 15
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. In order to help you, can you please provide the following information: -

• What's the 'Model' number of your 'smart' television?
  • What's the 'Software Version' number? of your 'smart' television?
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • If you have an webOS based LG television, have you tried deleting and re-installing the NOW TV app?
  • How is your 'smart' television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
  • Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
  • Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just got the tv 3 weeks ago, never had this problem until now, the app has been updated

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

It's impossible to help you if you don't answer all my questions @Anonymous User...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok i will get my tv information soon as i can and will post the details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my tv is : LG WebOS Tv UH610V

software version is : 04.31.00

i don't know how to get the now tv app version details

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to activate my now tv pass tonight, so can i get the assistants please bcause i have given the best i got, plus i am with plusnet for broadbrand and when it does crash or freeze, the sound goes off

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i posted about this already and i was waiting on a reply from the person who sent me one but hasen't got back, so i am not happy that my now tv app is freezing at times and the sound goes mute Smiley Mad

my tv is LG WEBOS UH610V 

the software version is 04.31.00

i did an update and it said no new updates are found, besides it has auto update set on it

i want to activate my pass but i want this issue sorted please, i don't want to activate it and then i get the problems happening again, so please help!!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is there any particular reason why you could not answer all of the questions?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i did but you never replied, i want to watch a game tonight on sky sports but don't want those interruptions