cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

disney xd channel

I am currently on talktalk and about to move over to NOWtv, but TT do offer top-tv boots and their kids boost includes disney xd and can be had for £2.50 for six months.  I presume once my account is closed I will still be able to use the box and play recording (non subscription channels only) but access to boosts will be disabled.

My son watches that channel more than I will want to watch Atlantic, I would have thought Disney XD is part of several  packages on sky, is there a reason why it isn't offered on the NOWtv box.  I am about to get loads of ear ache about this and it's likely not to stop, I would like it also for the Spider-ma, GOTG etc.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not sure if you are aware of this but the NowTV app on the Talk Talk YouView boxes you will only be able to watch with the NowTV Cinema Pass for on demand movies.

The YouView box NowTV app will not work with the NowTV Entertainment, Kids or Sports Passes.

Also there is no recording feature / facility on the NowTV services.

See guide linked below for supported NowTV devices.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Supported-devices

You can still use your Talk Talk YouView box for the terrestrial over the air TV channels and use the Talk Talk  box recording function for these free to air TV channels.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I would have thought Disney XD is part of several  packages on sky, is there a reason why it isn't offered on the NOWtv box.  I am about to get loads of ear ache about this and it's likely not to stop, I would like it also for the Spider-ma, GOTG etc.

NOWTV used to have normal Disney channel before the kids pass went live. Due to the license coming to an end, it had to be removed. 

One thing I miss is Toon Disney 😞

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You don't have to leave talk talk .  You can have that and now to.  I have virgin and now. The latter mainly for Sky Atlantic, but also cos the movies and sports are cheaper. Considering moving to talk talk myself cos movies and sports are cheapest with them.