cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Xbox 360 App???

After signing up to the 4 month trial I've gone onto my 360 today to put scooby doo on for my son who's home ill only to find there's no section for the Kids TV. The app updated before loading so I thought there'd be no issue but I've now got a very upset child as he can't watch what I promised him. Very disapointing that very thing was sorted ready for the roll out yesterday. I'd expect better from a company like sky.

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unfortunately NOW TV announced the kids pass won't be available on the Xbox 360 (or YouView) but is available on all other devices. It's my understanding that NOW TV emailed all regular users of the 360 app with an explanation of this so it might be worth checking your email's spam/trash in case it's there without you noticing. As a stop-gap for your son today if you have a tablet or phone app it will work on there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No email at all regarding this from NowTV & I got the pass for my son to watch using the 360 on the telly as we don't have a tab. Really unhappy that the kids tv was taken away from the entertainment package which does work on the 360 & moved to a part we can't even access dispite sending me an email advertising a 4 month free trial. Disgusted does even say half of it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Looks like you've slipped through the net, but I know NOW TV are keen to try and offer a solution to the problem (which would have been mentioned in the email you haven't received) so when the NOW TV team pick up your post I'm sure they'll reply to you direct with the info you should have received. 

PS it's also possible to watch the kids pass on a web browser (laptop/desktop) if that's any help to your son. Hope he's better soon!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User maybe when you have a moment you can see if there's anything you can do? Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have the same issue. I have an xbox one a smart t.v. a phone tablet and laptops the option is there on. But the xbox 360 doesnt have the kids pass which is annoying because its the only one i pay for anymore and the one i watvh the most every day. It more vaulabke having it in my bedroom which is where my 360 is. Ill probably swap where the console is but wish i didnt have to. Should be on there but im sure it must have been a more efficient to eliminate xbox 360 because really they are becoming obsolete. I understand your frustration believe me. But its in tour best interedt to sell the 360 or invest in an xbox one. Have both if you can because that way he can keep his games on the 360 and also have access to new games and the kids pass on the xbox one. Good luck x