cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kids pass on Xbox 360

Is there any update as to when we can watch the kids pass on the Xbox 360 please?
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree, I recently signed up but unable to use on fire stick, Xbox 360 or wii. I was a bit annoyed but then spotted an offer in Tesco for 3 months kids pass plus standard box for £12.50. You also get 500 extra club card points which can be worth up to £20 if you use the club card boost for days out. For me, this was a no-brainer.

I've just set it up and you can pause, fast forward and rewind on the standard box (no need for the smart box for these functions).Once the free trial is up I will enter the voucher for the 3 months. This is still a lot cheaper than going through sky, BT etc just for Nickelodeon. 

I'm not an employee of Nowtv or Tesco, just thought I'd share this. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Add the 3 month voucher now before the 14 day trial expires.

Don't worry you will still get the full duration of the trial together with the additional 3 months.

Make sure you apply the voucher before your trial expires. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers Schnapps, I didn't know that - much appreciated

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah, if you leave the 3 month voucher after the trial finishes, you will find that the NowTV automatic computer system will take money out of your account for £2.99 each month until you apply the voucher code.

Also, if you don't want to continue with the kids pass after the 3 month voucher period, make sure you cancel the kids pass before the voucher expires or again you will be charged £2.99 every month until you cancel.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi  @Anonymous User

My posts above is on the assumption that you want the 3 month kids pass to start straight after your 14 day free trial finishes and you don't want to save the 3 month voucher for a later date (is that correct) ?

Should you want to keep the 3 month voucher for a later date in the future, then make sure you cancel the free 14 day trial before it expires (don't worry you will get the full 14 day duration) then just add the voucher when you a ready in the next few months.

Hopefully you want the 3 month voucher to roll on straight after the trial finishes where my initial post would be the correct procedure.

Just thought i would add some further information for clarification, just in case somebody else stumbles on my post on this thread in the future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, spot on, I'll be starting the 3 month straight away. Thanks for that, much appreciated.