cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Disney channel

hi guys now Disneylife has closed do you think NowTV will get the Disney channel back?

5 REPLIES 5
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Hi 😀

Probably not. The new Disney+ service app is now available on most NOWTV devices though!(Just not the original white box.)

It is a separate service however so you won't be billed via NOWTV. You have to sign up at Disney+.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

with Disney+ you can't watch the Disney channel live

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User True.

I can't see it coming back anytime soon but if it did, I would expect the kids pass to go up in price. Atleast for now Disney+ has some Disney channel boxsets and no doubt more will be added.

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wouldn't mind the price going up as long as it's cheaper then sky I know but its nice to be able to watch the Disney channel live I think

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Fingers crossed it does come back one day as I used to watch it a lot on NOWTV as well.