cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't find House of Anubis on nickelodeon

I have NOW TV Kids and I think it has nickelodeon but can't find how to watch House of Anubis (my daughter can't) - is it on NOW TV Kids or do I have to have Sky?

5 REPLIES 5
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have NOW TV Kids and I think it has nickelodeon but can't find how to watch House of Anubis (my daughter can't) - is it on NOW TV Kids or do I have to have Sky?

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sorry to tell you that House of Anubis isn't on NOW TV atm the minute. I had a search using the box here in the office and no joy 😞 No date either to say when or if it will be available.

Sorry about this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the update. It seems that although Nickelodeon is on Sky and NOW TV, not all shows are on NOW TV

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks for the update. It seems that although Nickelodeon is on Sky and NOW TV, not all shows are on NOW TV

Hi @Anonymous User I tried to find it on Sky there now too and couldn't get it. Must be a licensing thing 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's likely House of Anubis was gone last week, among other shows in the Kids Pass. They usually alter ever few months, so the show may come back later this year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is anyone have audio issues with some of the episodes? Some of the episodes seem to have corrupted audio, there's screeching at a reasonable volume.