cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tenka
Advocate

Game on advert song (women sport)

Can anyone tell me the song that plays in that advert please. It's about Nowtv streaming women's sport. Thank you.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Game on advert song (women sport)

Hi @Tenka 

Is it the one about "Epic Women Sports" with a woman rapper ?

If you go to the NOW TV App on a smartphone or tablet there is a thumbnail on the horizontal grid under Previews.

Should this be the advert in question, when i used my Android smartphone and asked it to listen to the music from the NOW preview ad it came back with "Little Simz" - Boss.

Not familiar with the artist but her voice sounds and the beat sounds nearly similar to me, but the lyrics have been changed (maybe to suit the Sky Advert or maybe there is another song in her catalogue).

Perhaps a Little Simz fan can confirm if the two match ?

One word of caution if you are offended by racial lyrics or swear words, then don't play this above track on something like YouTube or Spotify for example.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
2 Replies
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tenka 

Is it the one about "Epic Women Sports" with a woman rapper ?

If you go to the NOW TV App on a smartphone or tablet there is a thumbnail on the horizontal grid under Previews.

Should this be the advert in question, when i used my Android smartphone and asked it to listen to the music from the NOW preview ad it came back with "Little Simz" - Boss.

Not familiar with the artist but her voice sounds and the beat sounds nearly similar to me, but the lyrics have been changed (maybe to suit the Sky Advert or maybe there is another song in her catalogue).

Perhaps a Little Simz fan can confirm if the two match ?

One word of caution if you are offended by racial lyrics or swear words, then don't play this above track on something like YouTube or Spotify for example.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Tenka
Advocate

Hi @schnapps

Tha k you very much, that's the one. I did t see the preview tab my bad.