cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

True detective season 1

Why is only episode 7 of season 1 available. I watched thinking it was the first episode of the season. Very frustrating and now I cant watch the rest! 
Why has this happened and when will the rest of the season become available to watch? 

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Only Season 3 is available according to the NOW website.

Perhaps the @ContentTeam can confirm when Season 1 and 2 is returning back on NOW? 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @schnapps 

This is how True Detective looks on the app via my iPhone, perhaps seasons 1 and 2 are due to return shortly? Annoyingly no dates given though 😠

8D214EA6-A6C2-4E1A-91EE-292A33AF1458.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gavs82008 

My Android tablet says weirdly Nov 0 which is obviously incorrect unless it was a typo and meant to be the 20th of November or another date, hence the reason I didn't post a screenshot which I would normally do.

Screenshot_20220903-230529_NOW.jpg

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps 

At least you’ve got a month whereas mines is the true guessing game 😂  hopefully @ContentTeam can confirm for us! 

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User @gavs82008 @schnapps 

thanks for bringing this up, we will investigate this and update you as soon as possible

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @JrcBrittain @gavs82008 @schnapps 

currently only season 3 is available on the platform, season 1 and 2 will return later this year

Thanks

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ContentTeam 

Was there a return date for the 2 seasons? In November perhaps as displayed in the picture by @schnapps ?

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @Anonymous User @schnapps 

yes, they should return to the platform in November, tbc

Thank you

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Season 1 and Season 2 of True Detective has now been added again to the NOW service.