cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
herojan
Expert

Peacock - yay - not!

Just taken a look at what is available on Peacock.

Nothing worth £10 a month. I'll be leaving at the end of the year when my current deal expires.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@herojan 

Peacock is NOT £10 a month, it’s bundled in with the entertainment membership. Where you already get Sky branded channels.

As for content, it’s a soft launch with additional 7k hours of content to be added over time. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
herojan
Expert

I'm fully aware that Peacock is not £10 a month. I'm talking the £10 for the entertainment package. I had hoped that the addition of peacock might make it worthwhile, but it doesn't.

So soft they didn't tell anyone the date it was launching until it turned up.

• Roku Streaming Stick+ | S/W 8.1.0 | Now TV app v3.12.132 | Wifi (DHCP)
• Internet - Plusnet Fibre @ 36M

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@herojan 

The announcement for Peacock is meant to be around 8k hours of content, as per launch there is only 1k hours. So expect thousands of hours to be added over time. 

Personally I’m waiting “patiently” for the Chicago One in its entirety to be added.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, is it still the case that Peacock haven't released all their content on Now yet? My son is desperate for the series 3 of Rescue Riders, which SHOULD be on Peacock. But we can't seem to find it on the platform yet, and we do have the Entertainment membership.

Thanks.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

From what the original announcement was that we were to get 7,000 hours of content added to Peacock. Don’t think we are even half way there yet. 

Really hope they ramp it up because it’s not great so far.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Entertainment is worth the £1/month I currently pay for it, and peacock is a pretty decent bonus with some good movies like O Brother Where Art Thou along with The US Office, 30 Rock and the Ricky Gervais live show.

Entertainment is sadly rising to £4/month for me next week, but will keep it until Succession and Curb Your Enthusiasm end their current runs.