cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cl1
Advocate

formula 1 chinese grand prix

i went onto nowtv to check what time the chinese grand prix practice 1 and sprint qualifying starts on friday morning and nothing is on the scedule at all i then checked saturdays to see if the sprint race or the qualifying for sunday race was on the time table but that wasnt there too. the only thing i could see was the race on sunday morning, has this happened to anyone else very dissapointed as this weekend is important and i wont be able to watch the first race back to china since 2019 until the sunday and wont get to watch the first sprint weekend of this year. 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cl1 

Here's the live Sky Sports F1 TV schedule taken from the Sky Sports website.

https://www.skysports.com/watch/f1-on-sky  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

The above link is when the actual events take place on the live Sky Sports F1 TV channel.

For example F1 Practice 1 is scheduled to commence at 4.30am where the TV programme is scheduled to start from 4.00 am for the build up before Practice 1 begins at 4.30am.

Where if you want to watch the build up and start of the TV programme then check out the Sky TV Guide listings in the link below for relevant times.

Here's Friday's Sky Sports F1 TV Guide schedule for what's on.

https://www.sky.com/tv-guide/20240419/4101-1/406 

cl1
Advocate

i know about all the build up before the events but what i am trying to say is when going on the planner when clicking on sunday the first schedule that pops up is 5 minutes before the race whereas every race sunday no matter the time i wake up 1 hour before so this time 7 to watch the build up but on now it is saying there is no build up and is recording 5 min before 8 which i know will be un true but there is no chinese build up to race day. this is the first time it has ever happened before and i am really dissapointed with nowtv. so now i dont know what to do do i wake yp 5 min before to watch it try again in the morning but the results will be the same. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@cl1 

Do you mean the week / day planner from the NOW App which only gives a small glimpse of what live events are coming up ?

I don't use this myself and usually check the Sky TV Guide on their website or the Sky Go App TV Guide for all live events.

The build up on NOW starts at 7am taken from today's NOW TV Guide (now & next TV programmes screen shot below).

1000000534.jpg