cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Resolved! IPL Cricket from Dubai

Hi all. I signed up to Sky Sports via the NOW app mainly to watch the continuation of the IPL cricket from Dubai. Today, 19th Sept at 15:30 was the advertised start time on the "Main Event" channel. Sadly, at 15:30 there was no IPL cricket to be foun...

Boost not working

I have purchased the sports package and purchased the BOOST. When I begin a sports stream on my phone then start a sports stream on my NOWTV smart stick it works. But when I start the stream on the stick first, when I try to stream on my phone it bri...

cannot access the programmes

I tried to update and since then am not able to view - followed the instruction to uninstall the NOW programme and delete cookies - think i did that but now cannot download the player again it just goes round in circles and i get nothing

The Daily Show

TDS was back from the summer break last night/early am today on Comedy Central but has not been uploaded to catchup on Now yet. I’m not on Twitter so only place I could think to raise this is here.

Subtitles are terrible!

Just finished watching Dexter and there was always a line or two of subtitles missing every once in a while, annoying but I could handle it just started a new series and half the subtitles aren’t showing up a quick google search shows this had been a...