cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Issues / Missing Episodes

Discussions

Error in the player

Every time I go to watch a movie it doesn’t let me it comes up there’s an error in the player? I’ve tried everything restarting, factory reset. Signing in and out and the internet’s fine? Has anyone got an idea how to fix this. 

ADVERTISING ON NOWTV?!!!!!

What’s with the ads?! Are you kidding me!!! This is a subscription streaming service. I’m cancelling if this doesn’t change. Ridiculous. Paying to see blasted ads in a subscription streaming service. Ridiculous. I’m cancelling if this continues. 

gomorrah series 4 ep 5

Tried to watch this episode serveral times over last few days.  It always freezes at exactly the same time 15:38 into episode.  Going to struggle to finish series  4 and then watch all of new series 5 befire Jan deadline unless you sort this soon. No...

Resolved! The Rookie S3 Missing

I was watching The Rookie S3, got to episode 3, then it wouldn't play anymore. I signed out came back in, now the whole of season 3 has gone completely. What's happened, where has it gone, I was enjoying watching it.

Abu dhabi gp

Where us the abu dhabi gp on demand??  This is breaking me I missed the race by 15 mons, couldn't rewind or find a plus one and now still nothing on demand?? This is poor. Anyone know when it will be uploaded??