cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

applying Hayu to my account ?

Hi People. I would stress that I am totally new to NowTV TV memberships, and I would really appreciate some help. So far, I have telephone and broadband. I want to add Hayu TV channel to my account (for my wife, not me! lol). I've had a quick look on the website and , it might be me missing something, but I don't see where I can add Hayu to my account. Please could someone help me further? thank you for any help you can give.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you signed into your online NOW Account and under Manage Account > My Membership to see if there is an option to either start a 7 day free trial or buy a Hayu Membership ?

i know when you sign up to NOW Broadband they sometimes offer discounted TV Membership when you take out Broadband & Calls (not sure about Hayu if there is a discounted rate for new Broadband customers).

if not maybe take up the 7 day free trial and cancel in say day 4 or 5 to see if you are offered a retention discounted deal to continue with the Hayu Membership.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you signed into your online NOW Account and under Manage Account > My Membership to see if there is an option to either start a 7 day free trial or buy a Hayu Membership ?

i know when you sign up to NOW Broadband they sometimes offer discounted TV Membership when you take out Broadband & Calls (not sure about Hayu if there is a discounted rate for new Broadband customers).

if not maybe take up the 7 day free trial and cancel in say day 4 or 5 to see if you are offered a retention discounted deal to continue with the Hayu Membership.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think one of the facets that was confusing  is the bit about redeeming vouchers etc . I don't have a voucher code anyway, but I think I have now managed to work through it. and added Hayu as a trial. 

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply to my previous message.