cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Linda88
Advocate

Super Mario movie - was this not coming out on now tv on 15.6.23currently can’t find it

Super Mario movie - was this not coming out on now tv on 15.6.23currently can’t find it 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBZ
Scholar

They wend a pretty predictable path.  We are currently on October 2022's release so I'd say we are talking about December.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
redchiz1
Champion 2

It is quite recently released and I cannot see it available for streaming anywhere other than as a one-off purchase/rental. 

RoyB
Legend

@Linda88 

I agree with @redchiz1 

Where did you see this report of 15.06.23?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Linda88
Advocate
On now tv there was a count down I assumed it was to the release of the movie but the trailer has disappeared instead
RoyB
Legend

@Linda88 

Here’s a useful webpage from the man who tracks the Now movies:-

https://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/movies.php

A bunch of hits if you search for ‘Super’, but none if you search for ‘Mario’.

But it’s updated every day at 9 am, so maybe there was an entry before, and Now were going to show it, but it’s been pulled for some reason; we can’t tell.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Linda88 

Email Sky viewer relations to find out when it might pop up on Sky cinema.

viewer r @ Sky . Uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
KBZ
Scholar

Good luck with that.  They can't even tell us what will be on in ten days time.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@KBZ 

Yeah I know they are not the best. However on a customer to customer forum we don't know either. Which is why I told them to email them.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
KBZ
Scholar

They wend a pretty predictable path.  We are currently on October 2022's release so I'd say we are talking about December.

KBZ
Scholar

This seems around the time that it became available as a "home premiere" rental across various services for £15.99.  It won't be on Sky Cinema for several months.