cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AOC
Advocate

Sucession season 2?

What just happened? I was watching Succession season 2 this week and all of a sudden it's not available anymore? Only season 1, 3 and 4??? Why would only season 2 not be available but you can watch seasons 3 and 4? It makes no sense, I have no idea what has happened

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @AOC 

See this screenshot tweet from the NOW Twitter Team.

Checking Twitter in the last 10 minutes, NOW are still working on getting Season 2 back today.

youdoodle-2023-08-11T12-20-55Z.jpg

redchiz1
Champion 2

Fabulous help as always @schnapps, but you are going to have to get used to calling it X. 🤣

Chloe28
Advocate

Anyone had any joy yet? I’ve just logged on and season 2 was showing but when I’ve clicked to play the episode it’s disappeared and started me on the first series! 

Sher
Advocate

I've just seen on Twitter that they noticed an issue with it and had to take it down,  still saying they'll have it back by the end of the day when fixed. 

Candipants

Annoying. Was planning on finishing season 2 tonight:(

Islandboy

Likewise, went to watch series 2 episode 7 only to find all series are there apart from 2. At least from the other posts it looks like Now are aware 

Crashingtides
Advocate

Come on NowTV, why did this happen in the first place?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Crashingtides 

You don’t and won’t get any updates from NOW staff about this. To get any answers you need to contact staff via live chat.

By clicking “chat online” within the green box. Don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Chloe28
Advocate

I’ve reported it and got the following response… 

Thanks for bringing this query to our notice. We are aware of the ongoing issue, this is already been highlighted to our concern team, they are investigating on it, you will hear from them once the issue is being fixed, Your patience and co-operation is much appreciated.”

And because I’m from Yorkshire, I asked if there would be any compensation. They’ve given me a month free.