cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
not321eoj

Sky Arts

I cancelled NOW Cinema and pay monthly for NOW Entertainment and NOW Boost but can't get Sky Arts now

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@not321eoj 

That channel is on Freeview also. 

Did you keep your entertainment membership or cancel that too?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@not321eoj 

From Home, scroll along the top to TV Shows (annoyingly not called Entertainment), and select.

Scroll down 16(!) rows to Channels.

Scroll across 15(!) columns to Sky Arts.

Select. This will give you the choice of all the On Demand Sky Arts content. Enjoy.

if you wanted live Sky Arts, Watch Live is one row below Channels, and you can scroll across 16 thumbnails to live Sky Arts. Enjoy.

Though the easier way for live is to go back to Home, and scroll across 6 choices to TV Guide, where Sky Arts is 16 rows down under Entertainment. Enjoy.

If you know exactly, or roughly, what Sky Arts programme you want On Demand, another strategy is to scroll one left from Home to the magnifying glass symbol, select it, and start typing in the programme name.

Though note the search can be iffy; although it is there now, and typing ‘Hardy’ shows it, to find this programme about his life, which I knew was there, the search for it didn’t work in 2021, and I had to scroll through all the On Demand Sky Arts programmes, as above, to find it 😢

Enjoy.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.