cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1powerrack

Series 10 curse of oak island

very recently joined in the UK, mainly to watch curse of oak island, for series 10 I can only watch episode 1 of series 10, is there an issue with series 10 on this site, any help would be appreciated

6 REPLIES 6
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@1powerrack 

What device(s) are you using?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
1powerrack

Hi using Laptop with Chrome browser

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @1powerrack 

Did you click on TV Shows from the top line, then when the screen refreshes go down to "Channels" then click on "View All" then go to the dedicated Sky History channel on demand, where the Curse of Oak Island folder for Season 10 25 episodes is nearly at the bottom of the Sky History section.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @1powerrack 

Showing 25 episodes for season 10 for me assuming the screen shot below taken from the NOW App on my Android phone is showing the correct season.

If the season from the screen shot is correct have you gone into the dedicated Sky History section of the NOW App and what playback devices have you tried?

Or does all episodes show for you and from episode 2 onwards there is a problem playing the episodes.

If so any error code or message?

Screenshot_2023-12-27-11-18-44-818_com.bskyb.nowtv.beta.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @1powerrack 

Just did a 5 minute test on season 10 episode 2 and it played back for me on my Android phone NOW App.

1powerrack

HI all problem solved, I had searched in the search bar for the "curse of oak island" what came up was series 9 and the 1st episode of series 10, putting "sky history" in the search bar allowed me to see 2 entries for "curse of oak island", selecting the 1st brought up series 9 and selecting the 2nd entry for "curse of oak island" brought up series 10 and all the episodes, thanks to everyone that replied and helped, I was thinking I had made a mistake by paying to come on NOW but all is ok, thanks