cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TFC
Mentor

My Brilliant Friend Season 2 Is Missing

We signed up last Monday, initially, to watch My Brilliant Friend.  At that time 3 season (24 episodes) were there.  We finished watching series 1 by Thursday but season 2 had disappeared (season 3 is still there).  We gave it a few days to see if it bounced back but no luck. As this was our reason for signing up and it disappeared over our first 3 days, it feels personal!

Any knowledge of what the issue might be?

There is an old thread on a similar matter and a solution was provided then but this does not seem to be the same thing.

Thanks

TFC

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @TFC 

Check your playback devices.

Where it looks like Season 2 is back on the NOW service according to the NOW App on my Android tablet (see screenshot below).

Screenshot_20230328-102455_NOW.jpg

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TFC 

It’s most likely temporary and will be back soon.

@ContentTeam are you able to investigate?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
TFC
Mentor

Thanks, gavs, for the response and for the request to the content team.  I couldn't see a way of asking Now.  I'll follow up with them if I don't hear.

TFC

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @gavs82008 @TFC 

sorry for the inconvenience, we look into this issue and get back to you as soon as possible

thanks

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

Thanks

ContentTeam
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @TFC @gavs82008 

unfortunately the rights for Season 2 expired and we don't have a date for its return yet

Thank you

* Please note that I am only able to look into content related queries, any account, offer, etc related. Please Contact our customer team or live chat for help.
Thank you

TFC
Mentor

Thanks for looking into it.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @TFC 

Check your playback devices.

Where it looks like Season 2 is back on the NOW service according to the NOW App on my Android tablet (see screenshot below).

Screenshot_20230328-102455_NOW.jpg

TFC
Mentor

Thanks, schnapps.  I see it is now back!

That's this evening sorted.