cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WeeMalky
Mentor

Movies on now TV with BT subscription not working

Movies on now TV with BT Now Entertainment Membership subscription not working was until recently 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@WeeMalky 

If your billing for NOW is direct through BT then you need to contact them to get it sorted.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/bt-support

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
WeeMalky
Mentor

Hi tried that and they told me to contact Now TV 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@WeeMalky 

What they told you is incorrect. Any billing for NOW through BT must be handled by BT support.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @WeeMalky 

I am a little confused.

Where you say movies will not play and mention a BT Entertainment Membership but haven't mentioned you have a NOW Cinema package through BT also.

So for clarification can you confirm you have both the Entertainment Membership which you have confirmed in your first post and a Cinema Membership which I can't see stated in your first post.

If you only have an Entertainment package then the only movies that was available on Demand through the NOW Entertainment Membership was on the NOW Peacock channel and these have now been removed and won't be coming back.

If you have both types of TV Memberships, then does the NOW Entertainment content stuff play or not ?

Should neither Membership play, then is this just  happening through the NOW App only on your BT Youview box or the live NOW channels play through the BT TV Main Guide and don't through the NOW App on the BT box.

WeeMalky
Mentor

Thanks for the replies  BT has now sorted it all out  problem at their end