cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abw
Mentor

Missing season 4 sopranos

So there was a countdown on the sopranos they all say day 8s left but now season 4 has gone apart from 3 random episodes! Why would this happen please! And how can I watch it without having to buy the box set off Amazon 

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Abw 

Already brought up in this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Content-Issues-Missing-Episodes/Sopranos-S4-gone/td-p/599248/jump-to/...

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Abw
Mentor

Hopefully one of us will get an answer 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Abw 

On my Android Mobile NOW App it is showing that Season 4 will return back on the NOW service from Friday the 31st of March plus Season 2 & 3 will be renewed also on the 31st of March.

Hopefully the NOW Content Team will confirm accordingly on the other linked thread asking the same question.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Abw 

There is a few tweets this morning about Season 4 over on NOW Twitter Help.

Where it might be a technical glitch and NOW are looking into it from reading some of the NOW tweets.

So Season 4 may return before the 31st of March when the streaming rights is due to be renewed for Season 2, 3 & 4 (according to my Android Mobile NOW App).

Abw
Mentor

Amazing thank you so much hopefully it will get sorted I was in full rage last night 😂 thank you so much again 

Pete-N
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for reporting this. The issue has been fixed and I can see that S04 is available on the platform.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Abw 

Season 4 is now available again on the NOW service 😁.

Abw
Mentor

Thank you