cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dreddles

Love Island Games NOT on Peacock

Hi guys

The Independent have issues an article which claims Love Island Games (massive all over socials right now) can be viewed on Peacock. 

I bought a NOW Entertainment membership just to actually see that there are 8 shows on Peacock and Love Island Games is not one of them.

This is pretty innacurate information, definitely makes the Sky/NOW brand not look very great!!

Link to article:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/watch-love-island-games-peacock-sky-b244143...

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dreddles 

That article couldn’t be more wrong. Love Island Games has never been on Peacock in the UK.

The writer of the article has stupidly assumed that Peacock in the UK is the same as the US. When in fact it is NOT, the UK Peacock lineup is a joke and in my opinion a total waste of space. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Martin_14
Expert

Surely it's a C*** up rather than a joke...

The UK page referring to Sky & Now Customers has now been removed

https://www.peacocktv.com

I wonder wonder if might now get removed at the end of Comcast Financial year (31st December) like E! UK & Ireland apparently is.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Martin_14 

It's about time that got removed. 

The "channel" had such promise to be the outlet for NBC content instead of Sky itself. Considering how nonexistent the content has been since the mass removal at the start of the year, it wouldn't surprise me for it to vanish completely and content just be moved onto their relevant Sky channels. 

Martin_14
Expert

Sky picked up both Based On A True Story (airing in December/New year) and Ted series for Sky Max.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dreddles 

Jump onto live chat and request a refund as I can almost bet my house it wont be coming to Peacock UK. In fact only Bel Air season 2 was the last “new” thing added and that was because it got aired on Sky Max.

Make sure to be signed in and use the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

Robhn

Yeah I totally agree  I've just gone and brought an entertainment pass for now tv and it's not on there! Ridiculous 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Robhn 

You don’t need an active membership of any kind to check and see what is available on NOW. Have a read of my first post at 1907 last night. 

RoyB
Legend

@Dreddles wrote:

Hi guys

The Independent have issues an article which claims Love Island Games (massive all over socials right now) can be viewed on Peacock. 

I bought a NOW Entertainment membership just to actually see that there are 8 shows on Peacock and Love Island Games is not one of them.

This is pretty innacurate information, definitely makes the Sky/NOW brand not look very great!!

Link to article:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/watch-love-island-games-peacock-sky-b244143...

@Dreddles 

Can you tell us what thought process has you describing Sky/NOW as not great, when it seems to be the Independent, printing wildly wrong information without fact checking, that is not great here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

Can’t come soon enough for me,

One rather bedraggled tail feather doth not a UK peacock make 🦤

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.