cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TennisFan007

Hopelessly inadequate tennis coverage on NowTV

There appears to be a consensus that NOWTV has appalling tennis coverage as I found out to my cost since leaving Prime Video. As they don't seem to monitor this or respond to complaints, and they seem to have had every opportunity to do so, I'd suggest contacting by X or other social media (not my forte) or directly,  the US Open, the AO, ATP and WTA and Lexus as these are all stakeholders in this product and their product is not being showcased in the way I would think they would like. For example, Lexus is a premium brand car- now tv tennis is not a premium brand viewing opportunity. ATP tennis can be watched on tennistv.com which is pretty good if a bit glitchy but where to watch the WTA? 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@TennisFan007 

We honestly do NOT need any more threads about the tennis coverage. NOW are reliant completely on what Sky show. 

Best to moan at Sky Viewer Relations, as this is a customer to customer forum, see this link =.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/what-is-community-for

Email address is
viewer r @ Sky.uk (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
sevans466

@gavs82008 I think we need a torrent of these!!  I have followed advice and complained to Sky.  I have also cancelled my NowTV and obtained a refund.  Their customer service was better than their TV service.  it needed to be.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@sevans466 

By allo means, but not here please. NOW never respond on this community in any event. From a business perspective, I imagine Sky are content that they have deprived another UK provider of the rights, given that the subscription audience for televised tennis must be pretty small fry in the scheme of things. 

starman73
Elite

The problem with tennis is that there are umpteen matches occurring at the same time and they all start and end at different times in different time zones.  Admittedly Amazon had great coverage, however the picture quality especially around frame rates meant it wasn’t the best to watch.  Whilst I understand the gripes of hard core tennis fans, I find the Sky coverage to be pretty good.  The picture quality is great and the games on the main channels are the better games and they are on all day.  Yes, it would be preferable to pick the matches you want to watch and watch them when you want, but Sky don’t even do that for Premier League.